Tuesday, November 22, 2011

this and that

Well I know I said I would post a picture of the Diva in her horseback riding attire, but well it was raining and I was completely remiss in getting that photo.  Sorry... we will recreate it, I am sure.

The last 2 days have been exercises in futility for me.  Nothing has gone the way I wanted it too!  Not one dang thing!  Work is making me crazy... but that is a completely different blog... not something for everyone.  The house looks rough.  Although for the life of me I can't figure out when we had to time to dirty it, since we have barely been here.  I am almost certain Elves dirty it when I am sleep.  Or maybe Presley is having kick butt parties when we are not here.  All I know if I am constantly cleaning it and it's still dirty.  And other stuff BUT I will not bore y'all with any of that, because Thanksgiving is barely over a day away and I know I have much to be thankful for.

So what do I have to be thankful for?  For starters my Diva of course, she makes life entertaining and wonderful.  Who knew you could love one kid so much???  Oh, wait; other Mom's knew that.  I know I have said this before, but given the chance she is going to change the world one day!  I promise you that!  The husband, yes I am thankful for him.  Even if choking him till he turned purple crossed my mind earlier today.  I am still thankful for him, always.  If I had to do it all over again tomorrow, he is still the one I would choose.  For all the million reasons he drives me crazy, there are a million more reasons why I love him best.  My family and friends, love them best as well.

Happy Turkey Day... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment