Saturday, September 13, 2008

Let them eat cake!

So Wednesday was my b-day... eh it was a decent considering. I mean Ike did not come and visit me and I got presents.

BUT I did not get a cake... Just for future refererence I NEED A CAKE on my b-day. A cake I tell you people I need a cake!!!

Ok on to other things, Kevin and I are headed out to the Wine festival today so that should be fun.

The Diva is having a spend the night party with the grandparents, so we are going by ourselves. It's been a while since we did anything just the 2 of us. So I am sorta looking forward to having some alone time with him. And hey free wine is always good!

Have a great weekend... love, hugs and kisses--Muah

1 comment:

  1. Yayy! I'm not the only 31 year old! lol. Welcome to the club. Did you get my cookies? Yeah, like that's what you need, huh, more calories for your birthday, lol. I'm glad to see you posting again.

    ReplyDelete