Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Weekends

I can only speak for myself, but I love a 4 day weekend.  Unfortunately they do not happen often enough.  The last few weekends have flown by in the blink of an eye.  My oldest nephew who graduates in just a little more than a week it was his prom.  I ran up to DeFuniak and shot some pictures of him.  Yes, he is really adorable.  

Alex, Ashley and Ali

Ashley and Ali

Alex and Ali

Ashley

Ashley

Alex, Dusti and Lester

my gorgeous girl
There are a few from that photo shoot.  They turned out well.

Moving into this weekend, we celebrated Memorial Day with family and friends.  We went to our favorite place Grayton Beach.  
Beautiful Day







I hope you have your share of four day weekends.  And, remember sometimes you need a mental health day.  And, if it can be a Friday all the better.  XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment