Thursday, May 16, 2013

Dress up!


What Southern Princess does not love dress up? I know I certainly do. In October 2012, I was able to participate in a great local event: Treasures of South Walton Adventure Run. No, I did not run. The thought that I might run somewhere other than a shoe sale is pure laughable. Prior to the run, they had a masquerade ball. Yippee!! Dress UP!! The only thing that would have been better was a tiara, but Kevin said it was a little much. Here are a few pictures from that night.

A Pirate and his Princess
A Pirate and his Princess

A Pirate and his Princess
A Pirate

A princess and her treasure...

HALLOWEEN was another opportunity to dress up. Noche de los Muertos at Alys Beach was so much fun, although it was freezing! And, of course my dress was not appropriate for cool weather. Being a red head there were so many options and I of course wanted to be a princess of some sort. At least that is what the good girl in me wanted. But the bad girl in me could not overlook this was my opportunity to be none other than Jessica Rabbit. Did I mention this party is adults only?? So after much searching I finally found the perfect red dress. Then Kevin irritated me and refused to be Roger Rabbit! In the end he came around and committed to being the detective in the movie, complete with suspenders, tie and fedora. So cute! Here we are from that night.
I am not bad I am just drawn that way!

A detective caught me snooping...

No comments:

Post a Comment